Saturday 23 August 2008

Shopping

I was in the health food shop, looking for arnica, as I've read in various places that it's good for bruising. However, I couldn't see it anywhere in the shop, so I ended up having to ask the assistant. "What do you need it for?" she asked.. "just for bumps and bruises, or are you having an operation and need tablet form?". Well, how to answer that one? I could feel my cheeks flaming guiltily as I stuttered out something about bumps and bruises, trying to prevent myself blurting out, "Well, actually I love to be spanked, but I bruise REALLY easily, so I need something to sort that out...". I think I managed to get away with it, but I was convinced if my shopping bag fell open and she saw the nice wooden hairbrush I had just purchased, the game would have been up ;-)

No comments: