Saturday 6 June 2009

"No"

Such a sexy word... I was watching a TV programme (on my ipod at work...!) today and in it the lead male character kissed the lead female, and then answered her request with a simple one word answer: "No". Sounds simple, but it made me go weak at the knees.
Of course fantasy is a little different to reality. The idea of someone taking me on, standing up to me and having the guts to stand up to me and tell me "no" is a huge turn on. In role play, or in a scene it's fine, but in real life if someone tries to do it to me I tend to react rather badly. Even though I'm relatively introverted, circumstances through the years have turned me into the person who is often a leader within a group. I'm the bossy one (in a nice way, I hope!) who organises everything, and often gets my own way. If there's something I really want, or want to do, woe betide the person who tries to stop me.
"No" might be sexy in fantasy, but I have a bit of an issue with it in real life. Maybe I just haven't met the guy who can tell me "no" in the right way!

4 comments:

EmmaJane said...

I like saying no, even more than I like hearing it! Both in real and kinky circumstances ;)

Kami Robertson said...

Oh yes :) No is a hot word...

And I think I agree with Emma, saying it is even better (knowing of all the consequences that might follow... )

Casey Morgan said...

A nice assertive command is always sexy. Puts me in mind of James McAvoy's character in Shameless. In episode 1, during heavy make-out with whoever that character is his RL wife plays, he stops her and says - a command, "slower." So hot!

Julie said...

Mhhmhm. Couldn't agree more - and my Master has just that smooth voice oozing strength and absolute self-confidence which makes my knees go wobbly. Just perfect. :P