Monday 25 January 2010

The Tale Of The Kitchen Table

After a lovely weekend, Sunday evening had arrived and there were just a few of us left. We were sitting round the big pine kitchen table, variously eating spicy Indian takeaway and random leftovers. As we sat and chatted, either HH or Abel, I can't remember which, commented that such a big sturdy table would be ideal to tie a girl to and whip her. Mention was also made of how overlooked the kitchen was if the shutters were open, and how humiliating it would be for whoever was being whipped. After these throwaway comments, dinner and conversation carried on as before, but I could not get the thought out of my head. I was incredibly turned on. I knew that saying that out loud could well provoke something I wasn't really sure I was up for, so I whispered in the ear of one girls that I thought the idea was amazing, and then moved on, hoping that my mind would focus back on the conversation in hand.

Except it didn't. About ten minutes later, in a move fairly alien to me, I said out loud to Abel and HH that I was finding the idea of the table rather interesting, except I definitely wanted the shutters in the room closed, and well, that was that!

I was sent to wait in the kitchen, and decided to be helpful while I was there and close the shutters. Unfortunately, HH came in halfway through and told me it was very presumptuous of me to assume that I was allowed to close them. Whoops. It was at this point I started getting worried.

I was ordered to the side of the room and told to disrobe while they finished clearing the table. My heart sank. I asked how far I should "disrobe", suspecting I knew the answer but hoping I didn't. I was instructed to continue until told to stop. I took off my top and skirt, and looked at Abel.

"Carry on", he said. Reluctantly I removed my stockings and suspender belt. At this point I stopped undressing.

"Are you being disobedient?" Off came my bra. But I couldn't take off my knickers. I was just too nervous. Abel came over and slapped my knicker-clad rear twice. Hard. I took off my knickers.

At this point, HH and Abel, who were assuming more of their evil personas by the second, deigned to close the shutters fully. They then ordered me to get on the table and lie on my back. This totally tripped me up, mentally. When I had been imagining this, I'd been thinking about lying on my front, back exposed, not the other way round. Or at least certainly not to start with. They were already well on the way to having me in their power.

I got up on the table, pulled up my legs and covered my breasts. I also squeezed my eyes shut. Someone, HH I think, came and took my arms, and put them spreadeagle to the edge of the table. You see, the thing is, no one had any rope with them, so they told me I would have to hold onto the table edge. Abel, at the other end, pulled out my legs, so that they were spread towards the corners.

I didn't dare open my eyes. I could hear them talking, discussing with each other what they should do with me. I can't recall what they said in any detail, but very soon they had started to beat me. With floggers, and a leather Josephine. On my breasts. And my inner thighs. When I flinched and moved my arms, one of them took the Josephine, and used it on my hands. HH decided he should go and get the new (extremely thin) little whip he had purchased that weekend. My eyes were still screwed shut, but I could hear them talking about how nice it was to use on my nipples, and then HH moved down and started using it on the front of my thighs, delighting in the criss-cross marks he was making. I don't know how long the torture on my front carried on. I do know I was shaking through most of it. I could feel it, especially in my arms, and kept trying to will it away every time there was a slight pause, as at this point I was still trying to fight their hold over me, at least a little.

They made me turn over, and repositioned me with a cushion under my hips. And then they really started. It's all a little blurry but I think they were flogging me on my bottom. from both sides, so there was barely any pause between strokes. Again, every time I moved my hands or feet, they were flogged too. The flogging then moved onto my back and by this point I was starting to get pretty vocal, which is unusual for me. At some point, they moved back to my bottom, this time with a strap, hard, until one of them decided they should go and fetch the cane.

I don't remember much about the caning. I'm not sure how many strokes, or even how hard, though I know at the time they felt exceptionally hard. I think I screamed, or at least cried out very loudly. Tears were running down my face and into my hair. Abel was holding my arms down, which were by this point gripping the front of the table, while HH caned me. I know we reached a stage where I was told there were two left to go. I was also told that if I moved, the strokes would start again from one. My stomach dropped.
Abel was still holding my arms. Kindness in his voice, he asked "Would you like some help with these?"
"Yes please", I gulped through my tears.
He let go of my arms.
"Well you're not getting any."
I felt bereft.

Two final strokes lashed into me. If hadn't already screamed, I'm pretty sure I did at that point. I didn't move though. It turns out the ties of the mind can bind more effectively than the ties made of rope, and boy, they had my mind.

As I lay there, eyes closed and tears dripping on the cushion under my head, Abel went and opened the shutters, talking about what he was doing. I knew it was unlikely that there would be anyone who could see in, but I was mortified and lay there hoping they would relent and close them again. It was only as they helped me up that I realised that he had opened them only the tiniest crack!

Hugs followed, and within two or three minutes, I was bouncing back up again, pain and mind games forgotten, on the most wonderful high from the scene. And it really was wonderful. It was very out of character for me to either ask for something like that or actually go through with it, but I'm so, so glad I did. The two of them played with my head so effectively. It was fantastic, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. In fact, I probably would have gone through it all again 10 minutes later if anyone had suggested it. I just hope that the next occupants of the house don't know what we were using the kitchen table for!

13 comments:

Casey Morgan said...

Wow. What new territory for you. You're brave. Wow.

Abel1234 said...

What a wonderful account of a truly great, incredibly intense scene. It was a joy to play this with you.

Indy said...

Hmmm, I think the list of things that are out of character for you is growing shorter by the minute. Or at least by the play session!

I'm sure, however, that I can count on you to protect me from these dastardly tops should I ever come across them. Right?

Oh, right. I *do* know you better than that...

EmmaJane said...

I was amazed at how quickly you bounced back but it was obviously a very intense scene for you. Hearing your occasional cries and knowing they were making you submit was very hot for us next door though ;)

And I agree they make a very scary and evil duo!!!

x

catherine said...

Oooh, I'm so glad you posted, I've been dying to know the details! Abel told me he'd played a lovely scene with you and Cameron, and that there was a kitchen table involved, but he didn't say any more than that. It sounds great :)

(And yes, they are nasty, evil men!)

xxx

Graham said...

Wait, wait, wait — nobody had any rope on them? You mean they don't carry a spare coil around for all occasions?

Awesome scene... fraught with evil... congratulations to you! (The evil-doers, of course, should be frowned upon and wracked with guilt.)

Haron said...

It sounded pretty amazing from the next room! Cracking the shutters just a little bit is a devious, devious touch. Mwahahaha.

Paul said...

Eliane, brilliant post and an uber brilliant scene.
The last touch with the shutters was a stroke of genius.
Yes those two are truly evil tops, but would you have them any different!!
I've been reading you since you started, you have never been this satisfied.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Caroline Grey said...

You brave brave girl. If I thought my adiration for you couldn't get any higher after the weekend, I was wrong. You are one amazing girl.

(And those tops are pretty nifty, too.)

Scarlett De Winter said...

What a beautiful account of what sounds like a super intense scene. I'm now feeling a little bad for the table... I'm just about to write up my account of what Jessica did to me on the very same table!

Nick said...

OK, now THIS scene I absolutely Love. Every bit of it was incredibly hot, and definitely the type of play I want to engage in more.

Nick

Jessica said...

Wow hot!!!

Lucky you ;-)

Eliane said...

Thank you for all the comments. It was a very fun scene to play!