Saturday 18 December 2010

Spankable

I have been told on more than one occasion that I am very spankable. It's a compliment that I'm proud of. Though the fact that the sentiment of “I find that I am very much wanting to hit your behind with things that will hurt” is considered a compliment in our neck of the woods probably says something. I'm not quite sure what, though!

Anyway, wandering back towards the point, the fact is that “spankable” is a compliment, and it's one that I'm happy to receive, but it does lead me to ponder the question, what is “spankable”?
Why is someone considered “spankable”... is it beauty? Attractiveness? Is it because of their bottom? Their wit? Because they enjoy it?

I certainly don't think it's just about body type – after all there are some people who seem to find both myself and Emma Jane spankable, and you can't get more different than us, physically. But if not body type, then what? Maybe with me it's just that I'm so darn cheeky? But then there's other people I know who are considered just as spankable, but are not in the slightest bit cheeky.

Maybe it's as simple an answer is that it varies for everyone, and there's no “right” answer? What do you think – what, to you, makes someone spankable?

8 comments:

Tony Elka said...

No quality makes a person more spankable than insouciance.

Anonymous said...

For me it's a combination of factors, bottom-type, personality, cheekiness and an urgent need to be spanked surrounding the person like an aura.

Barrister

Anonymous said...

very interesting question!

I sometimes wonder if a guy who likes to spank finds just about every woman spankable??

Anonymous said...

This is a good question. I never wanted to spank anybody before in all my 60 years, but my girlfriend is someone who is spankable -- not that she is so happy about that! I think it is two things, mainly. First, she has a perfect, round, bottom, just made for the palm of a hand. But the dealmaker is her mischievousness. She is impulsive and has a way of getting herself into crazy situations, plus she is not always entirely truthful, her stories are not always consistent and I could spend my whole life trying to figure it out, or I could take the shortcut and just throw her over my knee for some good sport that balances it all out without the stress. She still tries to pout when I spank her but I don't care, it is too perfect and satisfying.

So my vote is that "spankable" is two things, a beautiful round bottom and a mischievous attitude.

Kaelah said...

Hmm, very interesting question, Eliane! To my mind there are different things which can make someone "spankable". Of course the physical attraction plays a certain role here (at least for me). But I think that personality, behaviour and the reactions shown during a spanking can make a person spankable as well. Oh, and of course the kinky fantasies a bottom talks or writes about can make him or her spankable for a top who has fitting fantasies.

Anonymous said...

For me, it is the chemistry that ignites between 2 people as they start to indulge. All the other comments are true as well, but if the chemistry is there, looks, body shape, big bum, small bum, clothed, naked, none of it matters...

Abel1234 said...

For me, "attractiveness" - and hence spankability - isn't about "body type": it's about connecting with an individual, finding that one shares common kinky ground, and wanting to explore that with them.

OliviaManners said...
This comment has been removed by the author.