Thursday 16 June 2011

Kinky Holidays

I've never been on a vanilla type holiday with a kinky friend before. I've been on kinky holidays, most notably to Florida Moonshine last year, and on kinky weekends away but not on a "normal" holiday with a fellow kinkster.


This changed last week when I went on a last minute week away to Greece with my lovely friend Sarah. There were indications of the way things were going to pan out right from the start of the week. Soon after take off I started flicking through the in flight magazine. An article called "Six Of The Best", adverts for products called "Bad Gal" and "Hairbrush Hits"... was this a magazine designed specifically to startle kinky girls? Then one of the programmes on the TV service referenced "kinky quiche". What sort of flight were we on? And more to the point, what on earth is kinky quiche?


The mystery of the kinky quiche was never fully solved, and we landed, picked up an extremely decrepit hire car and headed to our apartment complex. On the way, Sarah got very overexcited as we passed a large shop called My Uniform, complete with a window display of all sorts of uniforms. I was driving so couldn't look that closely, but she reliably informed me that there was nothing that looked like school uniform, but that there was a very nice maid's outfit that was sparking her interest. After we had checked in, we heading off to the supermarket for the important things we would need to sustain us throughout our holiday (the main three being tonic to go with the duty free gin, tzatziki and Toblerone). There, as we were browsing, the most wonderful sign greeted us:

I'm not sure what an "Underware Shock" is. Is it realising you have the wrong knickers on? Or none at all? Is it the pain you feel every time fresh cane stripes rubbing against your clothes? Of course, there is an argument that is is merely a poor translation and should actually read "Underwear, Socks" but I prefer my theories.

Now neither Sarah or I would claim to be particularly switchy, but something about being in each other's company with available implements to hand seemed to "turn" us, and there were several wallopings given and received during the course of the week. She, it turns out, is really rather good at hand spanking. I, being absolutely useless in this particular field stuck to using her hairbrush. And don't worry, it's a plastic one, so is not as ouchy as many fellow members of its species.


One thing that Greece is well known for is its crafts, both woodwork and leatherwork. A browse of the local town one day led us to find the most beautiful wooden paddles (sorry, cheeseboards). We couldn't help but purchase one each. A second trip to the supermarket (we'd run out of gin. Oh, and Toblerone...) turned up a whole host of fly swats in pretty colours. And a final shopping trip for gifts saw me impulsively purchase a beautiful large olive wood spoon. Unfortunately a little too impulsively, as the spoon has a flaw in the ladle part. Some research that evening, though, led us to find that the handle is long enough and sturdy enough to be used as quite an effective spanking implement in its own right.







Thank you to Sarah for her wonderful company on holiday, and providing me such an appealing target for my spanking practice!

5 comments:

Haron said...

Excuse me, you've never been on holiday with a kinky person? What was Northumberland, then, a hard slog down the mine? :-P

"Undeawear shocks" - Laaaawl.

Eliane said...

Ah yes... whoops ;-) For some reason that counted in my mind as trips in the UK - because we didn't fly :-D

beanpole said...

I think they must be some form of punishment knickers..... Ouch....

Or they could be selling sheaves of corn (to be made into a messy flogger)or a mess of hair (either to be made into a flogger)

More seriously; likely that they have used a slang word from somewhere like Australia (very common)!

Sarah said...

Yay! Such fun reading about what was a very fun holiday, my one regret (apart from 2 supermarkets being out of Toblerone) is that we didn't go into the My Uniform shop, I really did like the look of the maid outfit, and even if it had led me into all kinds of cleaning and dusting dilemmas I'd have bought it :-)
Thanks for being such a great holiday companion xxx

Pandora said...

Sounds like you had a fab time! For people who don't claim to be particularly switchy, I seem to hear about you and Sarah spanking people an awful lot. Although now I come to think of it, maybe it has mostly been each other!

I want a normal holiday with a fellow kinkster now, damnit. Last one was two years ago and we only managed to play once!