Sunday 18 September 2011

Knicker Survey

Inspired by a conversation on Twitter today, I'd like to survey the number on knickers people possess, to see whether the general feeling on twitter, that most kinky girls have silly amounts of knickers, is in fact correct. I've included guys, just in case you have a view on this *very* important topic.

Of course, to make this even vaguely scientifically worthy, I'd need to go and survey non kinky people as well, to see whether there is a statistically variation in knicker possession between the two groups. Or something like that. But I'm not about to start asking vanilla friends questions about their knickers, so here we go, my utterly unscientific survey:







Knicker Survey

How many pairs of knickers do you have?




I'm a woman and I have over 200 pairs
I'm a woman and I have between 100 and 200 pairs
I'm a woman and I have between 50 and 100 pairs
I'm a woman and I have between 20 and 50 pairs
I'm a woman and I have under 20 pairs
I'm a man and I have over 200 pairs
I'm a man and I have between 100 and 200 pairs
I'm a man and I have between 50 and 100 pairs
I'm a man and I have between 20 and 50 pairs
I'm a man and I have under 20 pairs










2 comments:

Indy said...

Wow, I rank surprisingly high even among kinky women, yet I have less than 1/3 the number of knickers you do!

Time to throw some of the older ones out!

Kami Robertson said...

Im quite sure that there is a differentce between the number of knickers kinky and non-kinky girls possess. I wonder how do you plan to compare that? ;)

Actually, maybe we need comparison between spanko and non-spanko girls? After all nothing makes you want to buy new panties more than knowing someone might want to pull them down ;)