Thursday 12 March 2009

Canes Again

I'm getting caned again tonight, it seems. Not because I've done anything wrong, just because! As I've probably mentioned before, I have a love/hate relationship with canes. Well, actually that's a bit of a lie, it's mostly a hate/hate relationship, but canes are part of my fantasies, and I love the feeling of having been caned.
As usual, my stomach is flipping over at the thought of tonight. My friend, D, refuses to tell me how many strokes he's going to give me, and finds my constant temper tantrums trying to find out amusing. It will be interesting to see how I deal with tonight's caning. There have been times when I have been able to take quite a few strokes, and take them quite well. However, there's been other times when I have been completely pathetic! The signs bode well for tonight. I think I've got more of a handle nowadays on when my pain thresholds are higher and lower, and the caning is just for fun, so I hopefully won't be bringing any emotions to it which might impact my enjoyment. And I can't believe I just wrote the words "fun" and "enjoyment" in relation to a cane..!
Doubtless I will be reporting back to you all at some point in the next few days ;-)

4 comments:

Kami Robertson said...

Hope you bum is sore by now :P
And of course that you had fun :)

Graham said...

Mm, canes. Now, of course when I say that it means, "mm, aren't canes lovely to fantasize about; never actually felt the things, but I'm sure it's all as wonderful and sexy as in my dreams and not at all traumatizing..."

But I guess I'll find out when I come to collect your canes on eurotrip, right?

Eliane said...

Kami, it's probably not as sore as it could be, and Graham, you don't just need to take my canes (which you're welcome to): take them ALL please ;-) And then report back and tell me if you still stay "mmm canes"!

Winchester said...

I trust you DID find some enjoyment in the caning after all. And remember, while a caning takes only a few minutes to receive (and sometimes less) and the imdiate sting is therefore short, the afterglow - and the tramlines make it all worth while, surely :-)