Wednesday 2 June 2010

Taking To The Skies

When I first started reading blogs, about two and a half or three years ago, a lot of the first blogs that I read were by people in the US. And lots of them talked about the big parties they have over there. Things like Shadow Lane, Crimson Moon, Florida Moonshine. When I read these blogs, a secret part of me longed to be at those parties too, but it was never going to happen, of course. My spanking kink was a secret still at that time. I'd barely even admitted it to myself, never mind anyone else, so travelling abroad for a spanking party was a notion so ridiculous that it wasn't even worth laughing about.

Fast forward a couple of years and a massive amount of exploration later, and here I am, sitting in the BA Business Class Lounge (yes, smugness is revolting, I know, sorry), on my way to Florida Moonshine 2010. My first thought is "how did that happen?!" and my second is "it had better be good!" I have no real worries on that front. If nothing else, I get to meet the wonderful Indy in real life, plus a load of other great US people, so even if every single other aspect of the trip was horrible, that bit would be amazing! And I very much doubt that the other aspects will be horrible!

As you can probably tell, by the very existence of this post, I have the means for blogging with me, so I will endeavour, if I can rouse myself from the pool, to write a couple of posts about the party.

You never know, somewhere out there, there might be someone reading it and thinking "ha, I could never go to a big spanking party..." Just like I did.

7 comments:

ronnie said...

Good for you, enjoy, have a great time and hope you will let us know all about it.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Abel1234 said...

Business class... so you really don't want to end up surrounded by screaming kids on the plane for the best part of nine hours, like we were on Sunday?

I think I'm going to start to get excited tomorrow, once the main part of my conference here is done. And I think the thing I'm looking forward to most is the same as yours - getting to meet Indy in person at long last :-)

See you in sunny (and occasionally very wet) Florida!

Indy said...

@Abel & Eliane-- aww you're both so sweet! I'm sooooo excited to get to meet you in just two days!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I could never go to a big spanking party.

Caroline Grey said...

Man, I'm so jealous! Give everyone there my love! Wear sunscreen!

Scarlett De Winter said...

Have an amazing time, and feel smug about bussiness class... t'is the only way to fly long haul!

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

I didn't know it was your first party and that you and Indy had never met. What did you think?