Monday 14 June 2010

A Tale Of Two Floggings

I love floggings. Love them. With big, heavy, thuddy floggers. So imagine my delight when we were hanging out in Indy's room on Sunday afternoon to find that she had bought a lovely thuddy flogger with her. We played a little bit, and she used it on me. Abel, Haron and Cath were in the next room, and I came out and made some remark about how I didn't think it was possible for anyone to ever make me go "ow" with a thuddy flogger. This, of course, was a challenge that Abel couldn't turn down. On the bed, with a pillow under me, he set out to prove that he could in fact make a thuddy flogger hurt. Six strokes later, I was more than convinced. I do somewhat object to his methods, though. I obviously couldn't see, but I have it on good authority that both feet left the floor as he jumped up to try and get as much weight behind the flogger as possible. Which, frankly, seems like cheating to me.

Sunday evening saw an entirely different flogging though. One guy at the party, P, is a very experienced flogger. He works double handed, with two floggers. Two thuddy floggers. To say that I was in heaven would have been something of an understatement. I'm not quite sure how long P was flogging me for, but I reckon it was probably at least twenty minutes. Twenty minutes of bliss... I don't think I've ever been as relaxed and zoned out as I was after that twenty minutes. So much so that I then fell asleep in the corner of the bigger room of the suite we were all in. A suite with probably at least 15 people in there. I sat spaced out/sleeping in that corner for a looong time. All through Catherine being tied down to a spanking bench and beaten very, very hard... I might have missed most of the action, but I saw the bruises afterwards so I know how hard it was! Normally if someone is being spanked in my vicinity I'm cringing in the corner, "ouching" as every stroke is being taken, barely able to look, but unable to drag my eyes away. So the fact that I could sit there and let the most incredible thrashing (at least from the last bits that I did see) all but wash over me, speaks volumes. I was still spaced out when I went back to my room at one in the morning.
So I've decided, sod massages, sod expensive days at the spa, sod a nice relaxing bottle of wine. The next time I'm *truly* in need of some relaxation I'm going to get me someone who's handy with a flogger or two. (Though possibly not Abel ;-) Sorry, Abel!)

4 comments:

indy said...

To each her own, I guess. I followed you on the flogging bed & found it just too hard across my back, strangely enough. It was relaxing, but I was in a little too much pain to got as far as you did. The strapping we got the next day, well that was lovely. :-)

Abel1234 said...

The idea of flogging someone for their *pleasure* has me terribly confused...! NMK.

It was so funny when you slept through Catherine's thrashing. At least there were others from the UK there to watch proceedings from close quarters!

EmmaJane said...

Ha sounds great, flogginh therapy could just take off..

Laughing that you missed Cath's thrashing, I managed to be there for it via Indy!

Still guess the flogging ruled you out.Reckon no-one else who was in the room at the time could have missed it though :)

Lizzie said...

That sort of flogging is wonderful, isn't it? Though how you missed Catherine's scene is a mystery to me. I don't think I've ever been *that* blissed out!