Tuesday 7 October 2008

Butt Cheek Favouritism

Does anyone else suffer from butt cheek favouritism? He's right handed. He's fairly even handed with he's handspanking, but once an implement comes into play, oh my goodness... my poor right cheek gets such a bad deal. Tawse, cane, and crop all naturally fall with the most impact on that beleaguered area. Even the hairbrush of doom (currently in retirement) seems big enough that it's a bit unwieldy to use too much on my left cheek when I'm OTK. For me, this makes the spanking even harder to take. It gets to the point where I just want to scream 'Dammit, will you just aim for the other cheek for a bit?!'. Luckily, my inner brat has not yet snapped... I tried to mention it the other day, but basically got told that he was right handed, he'd tried with his left before now, and it didn't work, so suck it up... more politely than that, obviously ;-)
So what I really need is an ambidextrous spanker. Or to put some sort of analgesic gel on my right butt cheek... ooo, now that's an idea!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've noticed this same phenomenon for years. If you're OTK and your head is to a right-handed spanker's left, the cheek closest to him/her will be subjected to significantly less force overall.

Using a paddle applied to "bridge"
the bottom crack, can be a fine equalizer. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I've noticed this before, myself. I've always tried to compensate by doing a thorough and "even-handed" job of spanking. Also, I don't like to leave bruises, so I try to avoid concentrating on an area too much. Another thing I've notcied with right-handers, like myself, is that there is a tendency to start off every time on that right cheek.

You've tried to discuss things, to no avail. Are you able to move around on his lap enough to turn your hips and "offer" your left cheek while blocking the right? Short of replacing him, you might try making your left cheek more of a target.

If he holds you more tightly in place as a result, it's time to bring out your inner brat and let him have it (the evil sod ;) )

Eliane said...

Mike, I think you are trying to get me into trouble with that "evil sod" comment. The one and only time I called him an evil sod I got belted ;-)

Anonymous said...

This is great...
You should check out our
spanking.com
Would love have you guys chime in.

Anonymous said...

Now, the belting I can pretty much guarantee was a "one-sided" affair, Eliane. Hard to land on both cheeks at once, even if you care enough to try (which he clearly does not). And who's to say your inner brat speaks English? :P

Eliane said...

Mike, I think it's a little unfair to say he doesn't care enough to try. I probably haven't properly explained how hard it makes it to take if my right cheek gets a lot more than my left - I've more just whinged about it!

Robin said...

OMG I can so relate. I really try not to top from the bottom, but I really have to say something when one side is taking the brunt of the spanking. I don't like being lopsided :P

Robin

Em said...

Generally I just wriggle a bit into a position which offers up the other cheek, he usually takes the hint. Sometimes I'll whine a bit, but it's 50/50 whether that has any effect, and generally I just accept that one side is going to get a bit more attention.

Last week I did have to ask, in the middle of a spanking, if he'd kindly give one side a break. It seems that asking nicely does have an advantage, as he was quite receptive to the idea.

Good luck!

Eliane said...

G, thanks for listening ;-)