Monday 13 October 2008

Look What I Bought!

When on my trip to New York, I was lucky enough to meet up with Kate James. We had a lovely meal, and it was great, though a little humbling to meet up with someone who is already so sorted about their kink while still in their teens. I'm not one to regret things, but it does make me wish I'd allowed myself to be OK with my spanking desires at a much younger age. Ah well, I may as well try and make up for lost time now!


I do have one bone to pick with Kate, though. Thanks to her, I'm $100 poorer. As I was hanging round in SoHo waiting for her to arrive, she texted me the name of a great toy store I could go visit, Babeland. So I did, and saw a beautiful flogger that I just had to buy myself.





















It's lovely, and so soft! I can't wait to try it out. So thank you Kate, both for a lovely evening, and the store recommendation!

1 comment:

ImpishEyes said...

and next time you'll know better than to buy crappy floggers from stores who's specialty is dildos :-P

Kate