Sunday 20 July 2008

Coming Clean

OK, so I decided to come clean about who I really am. And when I say who I really am, I mean who I cyber am, or something.
When I created this blog a couple of weeks ago, I decided I wanted to keep my blogging alias separate from the alias I use on all the other spanking sites I go on, in case I wanted to reveal anything "really" personal here... There are some people who know who my 'alias' is in real life, and though they are unlikely ever to stumble across this blog I still decided better safe than sorry...
However, I've decided that having 'real' me, plus two fake me, was getting awfully close to multiple personality disorder...
Also some people who I already know a little from cyber land have already commented here and I decided I wanted to be honest.
So, my primary alias, and the one I will be using from now on is Eliane, and some of you already know me by that :-)

This may mean that I will not post some of the really personal stuff that I might otherwise have done, just in case, but hey, I can live with that!
Thanks for reading. There will probably never be anything earth shattering here, and I mostly just blog for myself, as a place to write down the rubbish that goes through my head, but it's nice when people stop by and say 'hi'

Eliane

No comments: