Tuesday 1 July 2008

How did I get here?

How did I get here? I’m your typical spanko in that I’ve been interested in spanking for as long as I can remember. I was one of those children who found the spanking bits in children’s stories fascinating. I used to try and spank myself with things as well. Then as I got older I realised that society probably wouldn’t appreciate my little fantasies, and that, in fact, they were considered wrong. So I basically suppressed my spanking desires.
Then about four years ago, I put the word ‘spanking’ into the web. And like so many other people, I discovered a whole new world out there! For about three years I just read various spanking stories, a lot of them from the
Bethany’s Woodshed family of sites. Then about a year ago I joined Second Life, mostly because I was interested to see what it was like and how it worked. But when I’d spend a few hours wandering around and not really finding anything interesting, I wondered what would happen if I typed in the word spanking… and oh boy, if you want some virtual spanking, that’s the place to go. For about four months I explored my kinky side on Second Life, and also self spanked a few times taking direction from Doms on there.
I was getting a little obsessed… one day I went to dinner with friends having spent the best part of the previous 24 hours on Second Life. I was in a very strange mood all through the dinner, but claimed that I’d been up late playing the Sims (well it was a simulation…!) and that’s why I was acting a bit loopy… Now, the friend who was hosting the evening has freely admitted in the past that she is kinky, and likes bondage and spanking. The next morning, I made what would become a life changing decision. I called her and ‘came out’! She was really sympathetic and suggested that I go check out a well known UK BDSM site. And that was the start of the next stage of my spanko journey…

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Ow! and welcome to the neighborhood.

Please feel free to drop by my blog anytime.

Best,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you had a link to the site you mentioned in this post? I'm feeling a bit lost and could use a point in the right direction.

Thanks for writing, it's helped me a lot.

Eliane said...

Hi,
It was Informed Consent, www.informedconsent.co.uk
Feel free to email me if you want some advice. owowow@ymail.com.
Good luck,
Eliane