Thursday 13 November 2008

Empire State Building Spanking?

Those of you who know me will know that I'm not an exhibitionist. Or at least not when it comes to spanking. I don't think I could ever envisage a situation where I would get spanked in public. However, on a recent trip to New York, I saw something that might make me reconsider.

Most of the telescopes on the top of the Empire State Building are 'normal' ones, on top of long posts, but there are a couple that are set up on the end of posts that sort of stick out at, well, waist height:
















See what I mean? It's just the right height and width to bend over! I think being spanked on top of the Empire State Building would probably count as one of the best spanking views you could have! I wouldn't be tempted if it was busy, but if I could somehow get the top of the Empire State Building to myself, I would *so* want to spanked up there!

No comments: