Monday 3 November 2008

Victorian Schoolrooms

A newish acquaintance of mine works as a Victorian school teacher in one of the many recreation museums which exist nowadays. I was chatting to her the other day and mentioned that someone I knew (Hi Smudge!) had been traumatised when she was young by a visit to one such institution. Please note that I did not say how or why she had been traumatised. Her reply was as follows: "Well, I'm not surprised. It's a bit pervy really. You know, all the little boys just seem to want to get caned. And as for the male teachers, they're the worst!"
I think my answer was something along the lines of "Oh yes, gosh, I can imagine". Inside though I was laughing at the fact that a seemingly innocuous conversation had gone kinky without me even trying!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing out loud here. Most of my conversations seem to "go kinky" these days too.

First time to your blog... I like it! Keep up the good work!

The Headmaster said...

In my experience no-one properly caned wants to repeat the experience. Perhaps they should emply me?

Anonymous said...

Well headmaster, in my experience a proper caning doesn't always leave one never wanting to repeat it. I have been very properly caned, and I'm more than happy to repeat the experience, I may not like it at the time but the after effects are worth it.

George said...

Eliane, may I refer you to sarah's post. I think she displays the right attitude ;)

Eliane said...

Nixy, thank you for your compliments.
Sarah, you're such a suck up, stop making me look bad ;-)