Friday 13 February 2009

The earth is moving...

But not in a good way. I'm back from holiday, and had a lovely time, but after 12 hours of travelling, compromising a bus, a ferry, two more buses, a plane, a taxi and a car, I'm sitting on the sofa and the world is gently swaying, and I'm feeling rather ill. It's a good thing no-one is asking me to bend over right now as I think I would topple right over onto my head...!
I'm sure I will bore you all more with tales of sunshine in days to come, but right now I'm off to locate my heating switch, as it's about 20 degrees Celsius colder here than where I've just come from!

3 comments:

Jean said...

Welcoem back/ hope the world stops soon, lol. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Irelynn said...

You're back!! Yay! You'll have to tell me all about your holiday. Unfortunately it'll have to wait a couple of days since my mum and brother are going to be here till Wednesday evening. But after that I shall come online and hear you out!

Hope you're feeling better after a couple of hours of sleep!

Winchester said...

Glad that you are safely back - and I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your holiday. The very thought of some warm sunshine is sooooo tempting at the moment!