Sunday 12 December 2010

My Mouth

My mouth gets me into trouble. A lot. I think a lot of people who meet me at parties probably think I'm that horrible thing, a brat, constantly teasing and annoying people to get attention, to get a spanking. In general, nothing could be further from the truth.

Last night I was at a party, where I had a lovely time, but I wasn't particularly in the mood for play, and would have been perfectly content if I hadn't been spanked all night. I knew that for various reasons it was likely that my pain tolerance would be pretty low, yet another reason why sitting in a corner chatting would have been fine.

I have a problem though, in that I genuinely can't stop being cheeky. There are certain people who, for want of a better word, provoke me, and in conversations with them, I just can't resist the opportunity to deliver a snappy comeback of some sort. Sometimes even as the words are coming out of my mouth I know it's going to land me in trouble, quite often trouble I don't even really want.
The worst thing is that, not only do I seem to have a problem keeping my mouth shut in the first place, I also seem to have major issues with the concept of learning from my mistakes.


As a perfect example, someone took it into their head to beat me and a lovely friend for talking with our mouths full. After he'd finished, I was asked if I had anything to say. Being quite ready to have the spanking over and done with, an appropriate response was forming in my head, but before it had chance to make it to my vocal chords, something else had taken over and said “Yeah. Can I have my bread back now?!” Even as the words were coming out of my mouth I was trying to bite them back. I'm sure you can all guess what happened next. And that was about the third time something similar had happened in one evening. At one point I was seriously considering just not talking for the rest of the night, which seemed to be the only way to keep myself out of trouble.

So next time you see a girl at a party constantly opening her mouth, saying cheeky things and getting into trouble, spare her a thought. It may well be that she really isn't doing it to brat her way into a spanking. It may well be that she just can't help it.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awww sweetie you talking yourself into trouble is charming xx

Scarlett De Winter said...

I think we've all been there. When it' accidental and I'm still happy to get in trouble it's fun, but there are as many times where I'm likely just to tell the person that I'm not in the mood, and if I want to be cheeky without reprecussions, then why the hell not?

Leia-Ann Woods said...

Mate, I feel your pain. My head is actually asking me to stop talking at times. As I said, there is another brain for the mouth, and we ladies cannot help it!

Abel1234 said...

It's not just the talking yourself into trouble, it's the borrowing of the JCB to dig ever-faster when kindly gentlemen are offering you a ladder with which to climb to safety ;-)

Em said...

I have a tendency to say exactly the wrong thing approximately three minutes after the end of a spanking. And in an incredibly unfortunate turn of events, it seems the harder the spanking the more likely I am to be a smart alec after.

My theory is that it's my way of pulling out of the submissive headspace I enter while playing and balancing myself back out... but that doesn't ever seem to keep me from landing back in trouble for it ;)

Anonymous said...

i believed this easily...right up to the moment when you were "seriously considering just not talking for the rest of the night" and then i knew it was fiction!!

indy said...

@Abel: I'm pretty sure Eliane doesn't know any kindly gentlemen! At least not any who would read here...

As for you, Miss Cheekiness is a Disability, life would be so much more boring-- for you, but especially for the rest of us-- if you learned to control your mouth.