Monday 16 February 2009

Behind The Eyes

Sitting in a somewhat boring work meeting today, my mind drifted off to various places. It driften back to holiday, to thoughts of a friend who recently passed away, and, inevitably, to kinky things. Thoughts of the all the lovely kinky people, new friends and less new ones, who I met over the weekend, thoughts of spankings past and spankings to come, thoughts of my blog. Then my mind wandered to the other people in the room. It was quite a passive meeting - one person presenting, the rest listening. They all looked as though they were paying attention, but then I probably did too. So what was going on in their minds? Behind their eyes? Were they thinking about the school run? Dinner? Their next holiday? Or maybe their thoughts were closer to mine.
Maybe, among the other six or so people in the meeting, someone else was having equally naughty thoughts... I'd love to know which person it was!

3 comments:

Dante d'Amore said...

Hahaha. Great last line. Made me laugh out loud.

Anonymous said...

Ha... we've both talked with each other about how we've done this. Found our minds wondering to kinky things... standing in line, at a meeting, driving down the freeway... and the snapped out of it and wondered how many others do the same. Maybe the better question would be... who DOESNT do this?

:)
Todd & Suzy

Winchester said...

I hink all our minds wander from time to time. Perhaps the question to ask is "which person would you like it to have been?"