Saturday 21 February 2009

Undisciplined

I have NO discipline - seriously - I'm terrible, especially when it comes to spanking, and especially when it comes to holding position... "Don't move" seems straight forward enough, as do "don't you dare move", "don't even think about moving" and all the other variations on the that theme that I hear. Can't do it though. If I'm in any sort of position that enables me to stand up, there's a 75% chance that I will after pretty much every stroke. Either that or my knees buckle and crouch down!
I so admire those of you who say that you take spankings without moving your legs or sometimes without even making a sound - seriously, how do you do it?!
You obviously just have a lot more self discipline than me. I wonder if there's a shop where you can buy some?

6 comments:

Winchester said...

"If I'm in any sort of position that enables me to stand..." Does that mean you need to be OTK (which is probably the best anway), or alternatively somehow restrained? Just bending over (either a piece of furniture or hands on knees) was the traditional school discipline - and then if you stood up you were treated to an extra strole each time - and if you cried or shouted out out you were ridiculed and humiliated. (That was in boys' schools when the cane was still in use). It must be harder for spankees playing today because the strict imposed discipline of those old schools is there only if imposed as part of the scene.

PK said...

I have a hard time making noise when being spanked - I think Nick would like more feedback but it's not in me. I don't think that has to do with discipline. I didn't make a sound delivering either of my kids. Pain makes me focus, if I yelled I think I would fear losing control. It's strange how different people react.

You might enjoy some soft restraints. They can be fun!

Hugs,
PK

Kami Robertson said...

I have heard quite a few tops recently saying that they want to see girl reacting, not standing/lying still.

So maybe there is a good side of your lack of self-discipline too :)

And I also heard it's all trainable ;) to some degree anyway. Not a shop though, but still worth trying ;)

Eliane said...

Restraints might be the way to go, PK.
Kami, it's how it's trainable that worries me ;-)

Kami Robertson said...

LOL I don't know WHAT you had in mind, but I just meant practice, really, nothing else ;)

Is it the pain that makes you move or just the impact itself?

PhilK said...

Eliane, from what you say it sounds as though most of your spankings aren't given otk. I nearly always spank otk, and I've found that unless a girl's very strong or exceptionally wriggly, it's fairly easy to keep her in position.

As for moving your legs and making noises - yes please! I hate it when a spankee just lies there and takes it; a good response adds immeasurably to the fun, besides helping me gauge how close she's getting to her limit. Kami's absolutely right - we tops do like to feel our selfless efforts are being appreciated....

Phil