Thursday 4 December 2008

Bratting

I'm a natural brat, I can't help myself. Even in my vanilla life I find it very hard not to come back with a retort when I'm comfortable with people and we are engaged in a "bantering" conversation. Banter is probably the best way of describing it, actually. I thrive on banter, and that exchange of wits, when I'm safe in the knowledge that the person or people I'm in conversation with will understand that I never truly mean any harm by what I say, and that I would be mortified if I said something that really hurt someone. But bantering with like-minded people is FUN, sorry! And it's even more fun when you are with a spanker and know that the bratting will very probably get you spanked. I think that is some people's issue with it, though. They see people bratting in order to get a spanking. If I want a spanking, I will just flipping well ASK for one, thank you very much, I don't need any reason to get myself into trouble. A little bit of bratting on the side, in the right situation, only adds to the fun.
I personally think the anti-bratting brigade should lighten up, but hey, that's just me.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Eliane, quite right, bratting is fun, my brat and I enjoy it anyway.
I love it when she brats and she has the most delightful giggle.
She gets her fair share of spankings.
Warm hugs,
Paul.