Saturday 6 December 2008

Another Shopping Trip

I was out Christmas shopping, with the rest of the world apparently, and I walked into a new gift shop in town. It turned out to be a wonderful source of spanko fodder. The first thing I came across (and bought) was a wonderful book, entitled Homework For Grown-Ups: Everything You Learnt At School... and Promptly Forgot. Now I've never done any school role play, but a girl can fantasise, and this book has sections on all sorts of subjects, maths, grammar and literature, sciences, history, and each section, ends, get this, with a test paper! Ah, the possibilities.
In addition, the shop sold candy canes for the Christmas tree, a mini table tennis set, complete with mini ping pong rackets, charm bracelets and key rings with a selection of charms to put on them, including hairbrushes, and, my personal favourite, old school metal prefect badges, saying a variety of things, including your normal captain/prefect/head girl ones, but also a pink one with Princess on, and one with Sinner on. Those were to two I was torn between, but in the end I decided to behave, and not buy either. Doesn't mean I won't go back tomorrow and get one though!

The thing I want to know, though, is this: Will I ever again be able to go shopping and not spot something spanking related?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I really wanted to hear about that book, but the conversation got cut off but my mum's impeccable timing...

And it's heaps cool about those badges. I have a Head Girl one :D I have a prefect one, too, from my school, but that doesn't really count. Muahahaha once I switched it to one I bought that said 'Perfect', and nobody noticed for a whole week. But I totally want a Princess one. That would be soooo cool. And so very, very accurate, don't you think?