Thursday 11 December 2008

Jeans

I am generally a very girly girl. I wear skirts and dresses pretty much all the time. I wear trousers maybe once a week, jeans even less often. When it comes to spankings, I much prefer skirts. Having a skirt flicked up out the way is, well, hot! Especially a girly, flirty, full skirt. I've always thought that a spanking where I was wearing trousers would not be the same, and that having my trousers pushed down would not have quite the same frisson.

However, I had an unexpected spanking this week, and I happened to have been wearing jeans to work that day (it was a Friday, I wouldn't normally get away with jeans at work!) so, that evening, when George pulled me towards him, the first thing he needed to do was unbutton my jeans. The surprising thing is that it really made me feel quite vulnerable, much more so than having a skirt pushed out of the way. I suppose there is something more exposing, for want of a better word, having your jeans unbuttoned and pushed down before you go over someone's lap, rather than a skirt pushed up when you are already there. I think I might wear jeans a bit more.

4 comments:

Abel1234 said...

Interesting that the unbuttoning jeans effect works from a top's perspective, too.

At dinner last Saturday, one of the young ladies present misbehaved to the point where I had to spank her. After dessert, I pulled up a chair, bade her come over and stand next to me, and told her she was going to be punished. I asked her to take down her jeans.

Now, I'm used to a moment's hesitation from a young lady at that point. A momentary pause - anticipation, nervousness? But K simply dropped her jeans (and underwear) at the same time in a practised movement, and laid herself bared over my knee with alacrity.

It was lovely. But something in me felt we'd missed a vital couple of seconds in the scene!

Eliane said...

Taking down ones own jeans?! That's not right. If someone wants my jeans down or my skirt up to spank me, they can darn well do it themselves!! A girl can't show too willing ;-)

Anonymous said...

I am with you there, Eliane... unfortunately, my sweetheart insists I do this, as a sign of obedience. I refuse, more often than not, and get twice the spanking I would have had, which begs the question, why didn't I just obey??? But, I am not a natural submissive, I am hot headed, impatient, stubborn, sarcastic, cheeky.... *sigh* all things he is attempting to cure me of....

And, btw, I much prefer to wear trousers than skirts... there is a delicious shiver of vulnerability that goes through me when he has me standing there, trousers around my thighs, waiting to be, or just having been, spanked... xxx

Anonymous said...

I have a serious weakness for jeans, snug ones at that, and the peeling down of denim. It's simply quite hot. :)

seasons greetings,
dave
cherry red report

p.s. Great blog btw!