Monday 15 December 2008

Candy Cane Knickers

I opened a Christmas present yesterday, from the lovely Smudge, and it was three pairs of very cute knickers, all lovely, but I think the winner of the three pairs has to be to ones with the candy canes all over them!! Of course this should not be taken as a sign to anyone that I want any other sort of cane anywhere near my bottom, thank you very much!

Back to the new car - I felt that a new car should have new things to go on the key ring, so I bought a Bombay Duck enamel hairbrush charm, very cute and subtle. The mini flogger I bought to join it today is decidedly less subtle. I will have to make sure I don't leave my car keys lying around on my desk at work any more!

Speaking of hairbrushes, Smudge says she want to borrow the hairbrush of doom. Quite why, I don't know, possibly because she's lost her mind. I'm seriously considering letting her though. I mean, she's very sweet, so it's hard to deny her something she wants. In all fairness, if it was something I *didn't* want to give her, e.g. my flogger, it would be perfectly easy to deny her! But in this scenario, if I can get away with using that as an excuse to get the hairbrush the hell out of my house, who am I to pass up such an ideal opportunity?!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the mini flogger is safe, you know. Even my brother assumed mine was a tassle, so I think it's okay ;)

And pretty, pretty, pretty please can I borrow the Hairbrush of Doom? I can always accidentally lose it for you after, if you want.

After all, I *am* trekking your video player all the way to Abel and Haron, so they can watch 'gardening videos' on it...

The Headmaster said...

What, pray, is a hairbrush of doom?

Jay Walker said...

Elaine I would advise you to keep that 'Hairbrush of Doom' in your possission. Not because I want it used but What will your Dom do if he can't find it? How angry will he be? How will you explain where it is?
So don't do anything that your butt will regret later.
hugs, jay

Anonymous said...

Shush, Jflame! I want a go with the hairbrush of doom, don't encourage her to keep it! And it's not up to him, it's up to Eliane. It belongs to her, after all, so she can do whatever she wants with it.

Like lend it to me.

Good plan, batman!

Anonymous said...

Hi Eliane:
First I'd like to say that JFlame makes a good point, what will your Dom do, if it goes missing. It's nice to be a good friend and all butt, (no pun intended?)it's better to be safe than sorry!
Second where do you get these great charms, I am thinking of starting a charm necklace...I would love those charms to be the starter ones.
Thanks for sharing
Take Care,
Andrades Girl

Irelynn said...

My name is Irelynn and I am a girl(woman?) on a mission.

Yes indeed, Eliane. I have been sent by the great Smudge the Rubber Duck to smite the hell out of Jflame and Andrades for trying to convince you not to let her borrow the hairbrush. In a manner that certainly does not fit a Queen of the World, I do beg you to let Smudge the Smuggles borrow the Hairbrush of Doom. How else are we supposed to shut her up?! So please, good great minion 1.25, I beg you. Save me from my fiancee. Let her have the hairbrush for a little while. I should be forever thankful.

Yours always,
Queen Irelynn Logeen

p.s. how did I do?

Eliane said...

Much as I would love to lend Smudge the hairbrush of doom, and, let's be frank, shut the two of you up (that would be Irelynn and Smudge, btw), I actually can't find it at all.
I think it's around here somewhere, but as the entire house looks like a Christmas elf threw up all over it, goodness knows *where* it is.
Which makes me sad. Mostly because that means Smudge and Irelynn won't shut up any time soon ;-)

Eliane said...

Sorry, forgot to say to Andrades, that the hairbrush charm came from Bombay Duck, the link is in the post, but it is a UK company, which might not ship abroad. The mini flogger is a mobile phone charm from Ann Summers, www.annsummers.com, but I'm not sure whether they are available on line. However, googling things like silver crop charm brings up a fair few results. Good luck in your search!