Thursday 24 September 2009

Lack Of Concentration

I've written about anticipation before. There is always something nice about the anticipation of a spanking or a caning. For me, especially canings. I have a love/hate relationship with canes. In all fairness, it's mostly hate, but with certain play partners, who know exactly how to push my buttons, it turns into love/hate. Never love, but there is something about the cane that will mentally arouse me like nothing else. But only outside of role play. Ironically, I'm generally better able to *take* a caning as a character, but that power to really turn me on comes when the cane is being directed at me, as myself. Bending over and offering yourself for a cane is, to my mind, one of the most submissive gestures possible. For me the type of pain brought by a cane is verging on the unbearable, getting into possible safewording territory, but there is something about the implement itself that arouses every fibre in my body.
And this is where lack of concentration comes into it. If a cane is going to make an imminent appearance in my future, I can spend hours at work day-dreaming about it. There's the stomach churning when you are told how many strokes, and you try and plead for fewer, or gentler (I ALWAYS plead. Sometimes it even works!). And then my mind wanders off, and I can practically feel myself bending over, naked from the waist down at the very least, legs spread, everything exposed, wet before anything even touches me. I can feel the cane biting in, the shock, the pain, the further arousal. So there (well in fact here!) I am,at work, ridiculously turned on, just by the mere thought of that dreaded implement.
Anticipation is a bloody wonderful thing.

3 comments:

Indy said...

Oh. My. That post was well worth waiting for!

Graham said...

Lucky!!! Thanks for sharing your anticipation. "Bloody wonderful" sums it up perfectly.

Eliane said...

And the caning was worth it as well. If I wasn't so tired, I'd be grinning!