Saturday 19 September 2009

Test Driving

I had a chance to test drive the new layout of the living room in the middle of last week. My play partner, who had seen both "before" and "after" nearly fainted in shock when he saw how much stuff had gone, and how the furniture was now laid out.
We started of with me on his lap on the sofa. First problem. I have two sofas and two coffee tables. I happen to have put both coffee tables, and the stuff that lives on them, at the ends of each sofa where my feet would be if being spanked by a right handed person. Cue rapid moving of a large plant on the table in question before I knocked it flying kicking my feet.

Once everything was moved, over I went and the spanking started. And finished abrubtly.
"Shit, I didn't turn any music on" I cried.
"You don't really need any on do you?"
"Yes, there's so much less stuff in here, the acoustics have changed and it sounds REALLY loud!"
SMACK
"Actually, it does. You'd better turn some music on".
I still don't think the music covered it that much, but hey, the neighbours must be totally thick not to be suspicious by now.

Now, I'd warned my playmate that I probably wasn't up for much, but after a very long hand spanking, I was still wanting more. So we moved on to the belt, and he gave about 30, which I think were fairly hard strength. Maybe not the hardest he could have given me but hard, nonetheless. One flaw with the new set up though - I no longer have anything to bend over the back of (both sofa backs are inaccessible), and only one arm is, as well, so I ended up bent over with my hands on the seat, which worked OK for the belt, but might not so much for a cane or something. (If I can "rest" my top half on something like a table or piece of furniture, I do better at not moving when being caned.)

So, the belt was finished with and we were chatting, and I said "I've never shown you my free birch, have I? Well, that was silly, wasn't it boys and girls? Ouch, really. He gave me a few, two or three maybe, and I was whimpering pathetically, so he said he'd just give me a couple more. So I stood up after two. Which ended up with a bit of an argument as to what "a couple" meant. I insisted it meant two, he insisted it was not that precise. Unfortunately for me, when I checked in the OED just now, they define a couple as "an indefinite small number". Poo. I hate being wrong. Anyway, I bent back down and took a couple more, but ouch! I was also unimpressed to find bits of birch all over my floor. And I'm STILL finding them several days later.
I was instructed to stay where I was (bent over) as I heard him go and fetch another implement. I sneaked a look and he was holding my pretty pink flogger, so I relaxed, and floated off as he started using it. The thing I truly love about the flogger is that it's just the right sort of pain for me. I *can* just submit, I don't need to fight it, I can just go with it and float away. And nothing else does that for me like a flogger does. It's not even that it has to be particularly light. It can be damn hard, and still have that same effect. So there I was, floating off, until he made me turn round, and well, let's just quietly draw a veil over the proceedings at that point.

As you may be able to tell from the above account, I think it's safe to say that my mojo is most definitnely on its way back. Yay for mojo!

5 comments:

Master Retep said...

Yoe failed to tell us whether the couple more were 2 or a small(ish) indefinitre number. Myself and Bandree just had the same debate. I'm with you, but she's with the OED, and I'm the top!

Just noticed, the CAPTCHKA for this post is heavi - how does it always know what we're talking about?!

Indy said...

What a lovely account!

I'm with you about "a couple" though. My dictionary has its first definition as two, with an informal meaning that can be an indefinite small number. As tops pride themselves on their stuffy formality, I believe yours should be held to the higher standard. :-)

Scarlett De Winter said...

Yay Mojo!!
Yay for de-cluttering as well. Now will you PLEASE get a hot tub?

xxxx

Alyx said...

Yay for the mojo! But I still think a couple is TWO. :p

Abel1234 said...

Looking forward to being reacquainted with your mojo!