Saturday 3 October 2009

Lack of Posts

Posts may be a little think on the ground over the next few weeks because, as those who know me in real life will be able to testify, there's some exciting "real life" stuff going on at the moment that's taking up much of my time. I do have some thoughts floating round in my head, but I don't seem to be able to find the time to get them down on (virtual) paper.
So, just in case anyone was missing me, I'll be around when I can, and I promise it's nothing personal ;-) (Well, unless you've said something to offend me, in which case it absolutely is personal!)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Mwah well we miss you but am glad the real life stuff is going well (sooooo excited for you!) If it's any consolation I also have lots of fiction/posts that I need to polish up and post - procrastination is a skill!

Indy said...

Sounds Very Exciting! Have fun and write when you can. ;-)

Master Retep said...

Hoping this means an improved Mojo means improved self confidence and a consequent improved life all round. Take all the time out and space you need, but don't forget us all completely. No doing a Niki/Fiona without warning us first, alright?

Jessica said...

I am missing you! xx