Friday 9 October 2009

Struggling...

Struggling not to shout out loud "that's what belts make on bums" when someone talks about straplines.

Struggling not to giggle when a colleague has accidentally covered up "ysis" with their hand on the word analysis leading to, well, anal.

Struggling not to nudge my friend and point that that the "V" I have copied from the Volvic water bottle in front of me actually looks like vibrator rabbit ears. (The meeting was very boring.)

Struggling, when discussing why netball can be a violent sport, not to reveal exactly how I know this. (Thanks to Lowewood if you're interested!)

Struggling, in a discussion about favourite films, not to announce that mine is "Secretary" just to see what the reaction is. It's not, but that's not the point.

In short, struggling to be vanilla.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Eliane, I know this isn't for you, but I've decided, why bother!!!
Warm hugs,
Paul.