Wednesday 31 March 2010

Accidental Pervery

I bought a couple of little sets of drawers for storing things in in my study/library the other day. Nice, natural looking, the sort of look I'm going for in there.




I got the drawers home, and putting them in place, glanced at the label:

"Three Tone Rattan Drawers"

It seems I can't help it. I even manage to buy rattan by accident!

However, the other two recent purchases for that room were very intentionally pervy:

A nice new lamp
And a lovely ottoman
I'm especially looking forward to putting the ottoman in place when it arrives.

4 comments:

Master Retep said...

Lamp? It looks more like a huge bundle of long rattan canes.

Sarah said...

Ooooooooooooh! That ottoman is wonderfully pervy. I likes it . very. much :-) x

Abel1234 said...

I wish to point out a proofreading error in your final sentence. It appeared as "I'm especially looking forward to putting the ottoman in place", when we know that it should have read "I'm especially looking forward to being put in place over the ottoman"...

Eliane said...

@Masterretep. Yes, it does look like that, doesn't it. And they are all firmly fixed into the lamp. I bought it because it looks pretty. But also because it will annoy tops.
@Sarah Well, hopefully it will be here by the the end of the month...
@Abel. Thank you so much for pointing out my error. Oops, sorry another error! That was meant to say: "Be quiet immediately, Abel". See how easily these errors happen?