Thursday 6 November 2008

Spanking In A CV

I have been wrestling with the question of how to put the word spanking into a CV. Not because I want to do it for real, you understand. More as a theoretical challenge. I believe I've found the solution though. Under the section talking about hobbies and interests, give a list of sports you take part in:

Swimming
Polo
Athletics
Netball
Kickboxing
Ice Skating
Nordic Skiing
Golf

Admittedly, the Nordic Skiing is a bit of a stretch, but you try finding two sensible sports beginning with an N!

So there you have it. How to write the word spanking in a CV. Go on, I dare you!

(And to the person who inspired me to try, thank you very much :-) )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about noodling?? anything where you could lose a finger to beaver or turtle has got to be considered a sport!

Anonymous said...

Muahahahahahahahahaha.

Abel1234 said...

Not a funny idea. Not funny at all.

You might traumatise the recipient of said fake c.v.

No, not funny.

:-)