Wednesday 19 August 2009

50s Fantasy Fodder

I went to (yet another!) play this week. I am turning into a theatre addict, but hey, I could be addicted to worse things. This was, to be honest, a piece of fluff, though enjoyable fluff, but it was set in the 1950s and contained the following for me to ponder on at will later:


  • A feisty, sparky 20-something heroine, prone to playing amusing little tricks on people, and in need of a good bottom warming, if you ask me.

  • A crusty, but loveable guardian, with his ward's best interest at heart.

  • A character called Birch.

  • A 50s schoolgirl complete with boater, gymslip and satchel.

  • A dashing but villainous man overpowering our heroine at one point.

  • Some very nice furniture just made for using in spanking.

You see, once a perve, a perve forever... I can't switch off!

2 comments:

Dom Tom said...

Strange, I've done some acting myself and found myself playing a policeman who beats the shit out of a poor Mexican guy with his billy stick...must have been what got me interested in all this...

Paul said...

Eliane, why on earth would you want to, you are much more interesting this way.
Warm hugs,
Paul