Saturday 8 August 2009

Wonky Kink

I think something's gone a bit wonky with my kink... I've never been much of a pain fiend, but at the moment, the thought of any pain at all is really a bit of a turn off. I played on Wednesday, and it was very nice, but very, very gentle in comparison to what I normally take, and it lasted about half the length that it normally does before I burst into tears, and needed a big hug. The threat of anything scarier than a (fairly light) hairbrush or slipper that night would have not been appreciated.
I suspected that my pain threshold might be low - I had been ill all the week before, and things like that do have an impact. But that low?!
What I don't understand, though, is that I've lost all desire for anything harder than a hand spanking. The thought of canes, straps, belts, even floggers, makes me feel slightly sick. I know I often don't enjoy some of those (canes!) in the moment, but I still fantasise about them, and want them, even if I know it's going to be excruciating. I wish I could start doing that again. Stupid wonky kink.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Don't worry my love. I occasionally lose my mojo - as I strangely call it - and then, the thought of having anything harder than a spanking makes me want to cry. Don't worry, honest, it comes back. It's usually a sign that you have a lot on in your life at the moment and need to have a few relaxing evenings with a bottle of wine. Let's do that, shall we?

Rebecca said...

Hey sweetie seriously don't worry - we all have days or periods like that when we just don't want to be hurt. As Jessica says it's normally when you're tired or stressed and just need down time. I think the weird thing I'd the above can make you want it more too - silly bodies and psyches confusing us so much! Xx

Paul said...

Eliane, when life get to much, something has to give, It happens to Doms as well.
It *always* returns, never fear.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Master Retep said...

Relax, stay friends with your body. From my limited experience, you won't find a more understanding bunch of friends than us crowd. No one is expected to "perform" all the time. Chill out and let the natural cycles come round. In the meantime, get all the hugs, cyber and real, that you can. Here's one ().

Eliane said...

It's funny, I didn't even really feel like I was stressed, but now I actually stop and think about it, I rather am..! Or at least I have a hell of a lot going on. Maybe some relaxing evenings with wine might be a good idea!!