Wednesday 31 December 2008

A Bad Spanker

Well, the kitchen is covered in chocolate and chickpeas, the dishwasher is on for the third time tonight, and the fridge is working overtime. But the main thing I've discovered tonight, apart from the fact that my short term memory is really appalling today (read next piece of cooking instruction, forget it in the time it takes me to turn round, repeat ad nauseam), is that I would make a rubbish spanker.
I had to whip egg whites for the chocolate mousse. For some reason, despite having an electric whisk, I chose to do this by hand. I think I hadn't used the electric one in so long I'd forgotten I owned it until it was too late. Anyway, it was so hard to keep on whisking, and so painful! If I was a spanker, I'd give up after about 30 seconds, pleading tiredness in my arm! Seriously, how do you guys do it?! I'm starting to have a new found appreciation for your strength of forearm!

7 comments:

OliviaManners said...

Umm...I wanted to leave a really naughty and maybe inappropriate comment about all the different ways they have of exercising their forearm...
and then I thought that means that Female Spankers are all the more impressive.

:-)

I hope your party is fabulous!

Olivia
x

P.s. Noticing my self-discipline in regards MSN chatting versus WORK ;-) ... 2 nights in a row ;-)

Anonymous said...

Eliane:
LOL...I have the same problem with short term memory. I have to read directions over and over again, and I still leave things out when I am cooking. If you have a food processor I have a really easy chocolate mousse recipe, if you are interested...leave me your e-mail and I will e-mail it to you. I could never be a spanker, My hats off to all the women spankers, my neck hurts and arm gets tired from cooking and I love cooking!
Have a great party...would love to hear some details when you get a chance
Happy New Year Eliane, may it be a Magical, Peaceful Healthful, Spankful New Year for you.
Take care,
Andrades Girl

Anonymous said...

Hi Eliane:
I just came by to 1. wish you a Happy New Year 2. See how your party went and hear about all the delicious details and 3. Congratulate you one your Spanking Writers Award for Best New Spanking Blog!!! Fantastic Eliane...Have a Great Day

Eliane said...

Olivia!! That's very rude. And funnily enough, when I was telling my friends how much my arm hurt, exactly where their minds went as well!
AG, the party was wonderful thank you, I will probably do a post about it tomorrow. And thank you, I was rather surprised with that wonderful compliment from Abel and Haron.

Happy New Year to you both!

OliviaManners said...

Well..sometimes even well disciplined girls cane be rude!

X

OliviaManners said...

oh...freudian slip...

* can* be rude!

Winchester said...

Olivia - I just don't know what you are implying! But just watch out or one of those well exercised right arms will be coming your way!