Friday 5 December 2008

Canes

I don't understand canes. Let's be honest, they aren't exactly fearsome looking implements. They are little bits of wood. They aren't big, generally (or at least not the one used on me), they aren't heavy, they aren't thick, and yet the mere thought of one sends shivers down my spine, and not in a good way. How can something that looks so innocuous hurt so much?
Something like a belt or a tawse looks much more scary and yet, in actuality doesn't cause anything like as much pain, or perhaps I should say they cause the sort of pain I can deal with.
So any ideas how I persuade George that canes are really very boring, and that he would much, much rather spank me with a nice belt?

4 comments:

Paul said...

Eliane, you had better get used to the cane, it's one of our favourite implements.
In my mind it punishes a naughty bottom much better than a belt or tawse, six of the best really impresses a naughty girl.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

You can try, "When I was four there was this Victorian lady..." but I think that might only work if it's actually *true*. But by all means, try it and see!

George said...

I think you should pretend that you like it. It will mean that you'll be caned more often, harder and be given more strokes in the short term but eventually he'll tire of it and move on to something else.

Eliane said...

So George, you reckon he'll eventually tire of the cane and move on to something else? I wish I had your confidence in that ;-) I think Paul is right - English guys and canes are just meant to be together, dammit.