Friday 12 December 2008

Stupid again

I bought *someone* a Christmas present.* Well in all fairness, it's theoretically for both of us, but I suspect one of us might enjoy it more. Anyway, it got delivered to work today, making me nearly die of embarrassment, even though there is no way anyone could have known its contents. I opened it when I got home.
I think I might send it back again.
Looking at it, the main thing going through my mind is the question "what on earth possessed you?" I have no answer.

*The exact nature of which I won't reveal, for fear of spoiling the surprise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what it is :D

How much chocolate do I get not to tell?

Anonymous said...

Eliane:
I am sooooo curious..do we get to guess? Will u post a pic? Is there a deadline?
Waiting with baited breath.
Andrades

Eliane said...

Hi Andrades,
You can guess if you want, but I won't be telling you whether you are right or not for a while yet ;-)

Probably after Christmas in fact!
Eliane