Tuesday 21 July 2009

Getting Through

He makes me stand in front of him and look him in the eye while he scolds me. Never mind the spanking, this is the thing I often find hardest. "Stand still!" Impossible I'm afraid, though I do try. "Uncross your arms. Your attitude is dreadful". I sulkily uncross my arms and put them down by my sides, but my body language still gives off "attitude" by the bucketful. "Will you stop fidgeting?" I wasn't even conscious I was doing it, to be honest. Looking him in the eye isn't happening either. I'm all about the passive aggressive when I'm in this sort of mood.

Eventually he tires of it, and makes me go over his lap. He starts spanking. He comments that he likes my skirt. Probably because it's thin cotton and gives me no protection. He spanks. He talks. I ignore. He makes me go and stand in the corner. I loll against the wall. He's not impressed. He orders me over the sofa and spanks me with the most painful slipper I've ever felt.
I'm still giving attitude though. He makes me take off my skirt and go over his knee for another round of spanking. I always amaze myself by the amount of attitude I manage to radiate even when in such a vulnerable position. He picks up the hairbrush and the lighter slipper and starts trying to get through to me with those. They hurt, but nothing is breaking through my barrier today. More corner time. More attitude. I give him the finger while my hands are on my head but luckily he doesn't notice.
Back to the, sofa, this time for the cane. Six, but they're not that hard, so I cope OK. Back over his knee, and by now I've lost my knickers as well. He spanks again. His fingers are long, and when he spanks my left cheek, the tips graze the crease between my cheeks. It stings. He notices, and pulls my cheeks apart slightly to spank between them more. Ouch. More hairbrush, more light slipper. He's still not broken through the attitude though. He makes me stand up and look at him. And stand still. Which is now even harder, given my lack of clothing on the bottom half of my body. Even I have more sense than to try and move my hands to cover myself though. He looks back at me.
"Are you done?"
I glare at him.
"Fine. Over the back of the sofa. Which of these canes was it you said you hated?" I pick up the black handled one and go to move it out the way.
"I don't think so."
Oh bugger.
Luckily, he doesn't use it as hard as he could do, but it still hurts.
After 12 with that, he picks up the denser, thicker slipper, and starts again, and at last, finally, I break, and the attitude flees and I am contrite and apologetic. We move onto the sofa for lotion and cuddles, but I do sometimes have to feel sorry for people who spank me. It's not like it's an easy job. If you want to really get through to me, you just have to keep going until that attitude breaks. It can take a while!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Eliane, I see that you make your Tops work for your cuddles. WEG
Never the less I think I'd enjoy you.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Jessica said...

Good to make the Dom work for a change!

Indy said...

I love this post, too! I respond pretty badly to someone telling me that he'll make me sorry. If he can't convince me some other way that with brute force, I'll remain stubborn, at least in my head. It's a struggle, wanting to submit at some level and being so incredibly resistant to doing so!