Saturday 18 July 2009

Think This Might Be A Bad Idea...

It's my birthday today. Happy Birthday to me! This will be the first birthday that I've really been properly "out" about my spanking. I had been actively being spanked for about two months at my last birthday, but I had only being spanked about four or five times, and didn't really know that many people to play with. Of course that has changed a little bit now... I wasn't necessarily planning to have a "birthday spanking", though I suppose it would be nice. I think I might have gone a little too far, though. I'm actually going to be spending tonight in a fetish club, with rather a large group of friends, some of whom are toppy types. One birthday spanking would be quite nice. Several people taking it into their heads to give me one might be slightly more than I bargained for! I'm hoping that my saving grace will be that I know for a fact that several people coming along may well be a little tipsy by the time they arrive. Hopefully tipsy enough to put any thoughts of spanking out of their heads.
So what do we think boys and girls? Do you think I'll be safe, or is my bum going to regret this?!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

I think you're going to have a very nice day...and a very nice night...and a very sore bum!

See you later! xx

Graham said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wish I could be there to celebrate : )

EmmaJane said...

What Jessica said!

All together now, Happy Spankings to you, Happy Spankings to you, Happy Sapnkings dear Elinae, Happy Spankings to you.

Ow, ow, ow ;)

Irelynn said...

I was going to send you a birthday card, but then I realised I don't think I have your address, so the card and your present will have to come some other time!

I think you should do as me though. My birthday spanking consisted of being given half my swats by one top and the other half by the other top. I think that's the way to go, especially when there are implements involved. ;)

Have fun!

Rebecca said...

Happy birthday sweetie have fun xx

Paul said...

Eliane, happy birthday dear girl, whatever happens, have fun.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Bonnie said...

Elaine,

Happy birthday! My experience with birthday spankings, and I've taken a few, is that the memories last a lot longer than the ouch. Enjoy!

Hugs,
Bonnie

Alyx said...

A Very Happy Birthday, and I hope you have a wonderful year ahead. :)

I think you'll have the living daylights spanked out of you, and enjoy every minute of it...in retrospect. *vbg*

Jay Walker said...

Wow! Birthday spankings are great....happy spanking birthday.
Hope you have a birthday to remember.
Jay