Monday 13 July 2009

Getting Your Friends Into Trouble

I've realised that while it's one thing to get a friend into trouble from afar, it's quite another to do it to someone who is in the same room as you. Last night I jokingly said that Rebecca should be dealt with for bullying me when we went to LAM. (She was in fact hitting me at my request so I could see what various implements felt like.) Of course, what with us being in room full of tops, someone promptly did just that, with me sitting right there. Poor Rebecca got dealt with. quite hard, with a large leather paddle. On some level, I knew there was a fair chance she was enjoying it, but mostly I was just consumed with guilt that the reason she there being paddled was 100% my fault. Every squeal of pain she let out made me feel a little bit worse. (I'd just like to point out, by the way, that I'm not writing this to make Rebecca feel bad!) From the first swat I was begging for the spanking to stop, pointing out that the reason Rebecca was there was purely because I had lied. I got spanked for lying, but that didn't help, and by the time Rebecca's spanking had finished I was so remorseful at having put her in that situation that I was almost in tears. I didn't expect myself to react quite so extremely to having placed someone else in that situation. Funny really, because there were other spankings going on that evening and I was just interested (and, ahem, a little turned on ;-) ) by them, but when it was one directly caused by me, I would have given quite a lot of money for it to stop there and then.
The whole experience did make me wonder whether I could actually do the
group scene I fantasised about the other day where there was a group punishment because everyone was protecting one person. I think I could only do it as the guilty party if I was able to get so far into a different character that there was no element of me there. I've taken acting classes and all that, but I'm not sure I'm *that* good an actress that I could maintain that level of commitment while all my friends were being caned because of me. I still could totally play it as one of the innocent people though. After all, I'm terribly innocent!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I enjoyed it really ;-) well afterwards anyway...not so keen on the holey wooden paddle though! Seriously hun wasn't your fault at all - and you were very lovely to give me some lotion afterwards :)

Jessica said...

Ah ha - now you see why I don't like group punishments very much ;-)

As the person holding the wooden paddle with holes - I really like it!