Friday 5 September 2008

Implements

Given that I've not been doing this whole spanking thing long, I've actually experienced a fair amount of implements. So here's my run down from what I know so far:

Hands. Hands can be gentle, caressing, wondering things. One of the nicest things about a spanking is having the sore bits rubbed gently afterwards. On the other hand, it's also pretty amazing just how hard some guys' hands can be!!

Belts. I think it very much depends what sort of mood I'm in with the belt, and, as with anything, how much force it's used with. I've had quite gentle spanking with a belt, yummy, but I've also had that thrill of fear rush through me when I've heard a belt being unbuckled and known that it's heading for my rear! And belts can MARK as well. I'm currently sporting a 1x4 inch vertical bruise on the inside of one of my butt cheeks, and I don't even remember them being, well, um, open enough for anything to land there... but something did. Well, either that or I sat on a marker pen!

Paddles. If they are wooden, get them the hell away from my rear end please. Big pieces of wood, chopping boards etc. are not designed to be placed on my derriere with any level of force. Of course, if we are talking leather paddles, feel free to go right ahead!

Other wooden items. Wooden spoons are made for cooking. As are spatulas. Bath brushes are made for well, baths, and hairbrushes get used on my head, not my butt. Now that SHOULD sum it up pretty well, but apparently I have lost my mind recently.

Canes. I have been caned twice. The first time it hurt. A lot. The cane scared me immensely. However the second time was not quite so terrifying, though that swishy sound behind me and the tapping of it on my cheeks was still nearly enough to have me jumping up and running away as fast as my not very fast legs could carry me.

Tawses. Much to my surprise, quite yummy actually. Now don't go TELLING anyone that, but yes, I wouldn't necessarily run and hide from a tawse. Of course, I reserve the right to withdraw that statement if I ever see an XH Lochgelly zipping towards my butt! But yes, for now the jury's decision seems to be that tawses are the right combination of sting and thud.

So, what am I missing? Any reasonable suggestions gratefully received! (Birches are not reasonable. Just so you know!)

5 comments:

Chromia said...

Crops! I like! Very versatile too.

PK said...

Let me see...

backscratchers
leather dog collars
slippers
bungee chords
rulers, rubber and wood
dowel rods
most flat kitchen utensils
fly swatters
crops
belts
brushes
rubber/plastic swords
switches
ping pong paddles
paddle ball paddles
paint stirrers

Well these are just a few of my favorites! I will probably think of a few more.

Hugs.
PK

K said...

Don't forget floggers. Lots of nice uses for those. :)

As for the belt leaving marks, there are ways to minimize that. I got marks the first time. Hubby used the belt he wears and the edges curled a bit. I bought a nice flat belt with smooth edges just for spanking. The only time I've marked with it is when the angle was off and it hit a sit spot that hadn't been warmed up as much. Those were just tiny marks that faded quickly. Good luck.

Eliane said...

Ofia, k, thanks for the advice. PK, you're just scaring me!!

Anonymous said...

"some guys'" hands??? Are there several of these guys you have experience of, some with not-so-hard hands perhaps?