Thursday 11 September 2008

Corporate Kink?

A friend once told me a tale of a senior executive in a big corporation who used to keep a butcher's chopping block in his office, with a sign on it saying 'The Buck Stops With You' or something similar, to remind people that they all had responsibilities. So far so corporate... However, in an idle moment I was googling butchers blocks (yes I was that bored) and came across several images just like this:

Well, the knives are a little OTT for me, but get rid of those, and to me this looks for all the world like an ideal table to bend a girl over and give her a good spanking on. So maybe it wasn't the BUCK, but the BUTT which was stopping... And the executive kept it in his office ready for use with recalcitrant young employees who weren't taking their responsibilities seriously enough?


By the way, just in case you are now desperate to go out and buy a butchers block, the picture was taken from this website: http://newtonapple.trustpass.alibaba.com/

4 comments:

OliviaManners said...

I just placed an order for one :)

Came here from Bonnie's blog and I will definitely be visiting you regularly! Not many blogs make me smile with their witty choice of words. You write in a way that makes me feel I can hear you speaking.

Best wishes,

Olivia
x

Anonymous said...

First time to your blog! Really enjoyed your posts. :)
I'll be back...
Hugs,
padme

Eliane said...

Thank you for your comments guys, and welcome to the blog :)

Unknown said...

I have one:) and it came with two ideal stools..

Thank you for the honesty and humour you have when you post.

dg
xx