Wednesday 24 September 2008

I screwed up...

G.

I'm sorry. It's as simple as that.

I know... I know... I *know* I should have fessed up. I should have been honest about the existence of this blog from the start. But I just didn't tell you... shyness, embarrassment or whatever, and then it sort of reached the stage where it was too late because I should have told you way earlier. So then I didn't want to tell you even more. And then people started linking here, so I freaked out that you might stumble across it if you ever read of the blog links I sent you when you asked for them last month. I even asked someone not to write a post about this blog, just in case...

So it basically got to the stage where I was too scared to say anything, until I realised I'd rather just tell you and get it over with. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier. I know you have every right to be seriously annoyed, especially given our conversation on Internet usage, and my failure to say anything about this blog at the time. I also know that I shouldn't have put conditions on telling you this "little" secret. I accept I'm very much in the wrong here.
I'm cut up with guilt right now. I don't know what the best thing is to do to fix this.
I know this probably also isn't the post that you requested me to write, but it's the one that came out.
Sorry.

E.

2 comments:

Serenity Everton said...

Oh Eliane... {{hugs}}

MacGirl said...

It's awful hiding something from someone close to you. I hide my spanking "life" rom my housemate and it is so difficult at times.
{{{{hugs}}}}

Macgirl