Tuesday 9 September 2008

The hairbrush of doom

Let it be announced to the world that this hairbrush will henceforth be known as the hairbrush of doom. And will be burnt as soon as I get chance. Except of course it won't, as I don't dare. Severe and horrendous consequences have been promised if I even think about it. To be honest, right now I can't think of anything more severe and horrendous than that hairbrush, but apparently such things exist.
It was SO bad that I subsequently managed only 3 of a promised 12 strokes with the crop before bursting to tears and being on the point of being sick, which, given that I took 36 with the belt a couple of weeks ago (and he wasn't going easy then) says something about the evilness which is that hairbrush.
I was beside myself. He stopped, obviously, and refused to continue afterwards, even when I begged him to. (Yes, I know, very responsible and sane). So now I feel completely pathetic and like a total failure, despite a lot of reassurances to the contrary from him.

And I'm blaming it ALL on that evil, evil, evil hairbrush. The moral of the story is, next time you see a massive great piece of wood in a shop, and think, ooo, I should buy that, DON'T!!!!

5 comments:

PK said...

It's so much fun to say "I told you so!" We spankos and hairbrushes really do have a love hate relationship!! We seem to love the idea of them and we seem to love to buy them. It's just having our HOH use them that we hate!

Good luck with that thing!

PK

Paul said...

Eliane, you have two choices, behave so well it never get used, or, get used to it.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Eliane said...

Oi,PK, no one likes a know-it-all ;-)

Paul, I think I'll behave :-)

Cookie Crawford said...

Oh I hate the hairbrush it is an evil evil thing for sure.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you, PK