Thursday 4 September 2008

Just Being Me

I suppose this is a bit of unintentional juxtaposition to yesterday's post Feeling Like A Freak...

Once in a while you get the opportunity to spend time in the company of people where you can just be yourself, however good, bad or indifferent that might be. No need for artifice, no need for pretence. I was lucky enough tonight to be able to just be me for a few hours. The me that loves to be spanked. The me that is not well behaved, is not submissive, and is completely incapable of stopping the smart mouth comments escaping from her lips. Ever... The me who will quite cheerfully blow a raspberry at someone in the middle of being caned (and yes, the caning did start again!), and know that they will find it just as funny as I do.
For those of us who are kinky in a vanilla universe, such opportunities don't arise that often, and should be treasured when they do. The chance to be completely comfortable in the company of a friend is a wonderful thing.
So this is my thought for the day. Treasure all your friends, but especially treasure the kinky ones, as they will be the ones who you will get to 'just be you' with, and sometimes that is a very nice thing to be.

6 comments:

grace said...

In regards to yesterdays post, Welcome to the neighborhood. I've been there, done that and then been there done that again and again and again.

As for todays post. Oh how I know the feeling of being around kinky spanko friends. I WISH I could be around them daily, but unfortuately we are far, far apart!

So yes, appreciate your kinky friends....who else can you be yourself with?

HUGS!
grace

Paul said...

Eliane, great post, absolutely agree.
That is great when you can be yourself.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog today and i wish i found it eailer. You are a great writer, i wish i was able to write as well as you do.

I totally understand todays post. I too wish i could spend every day with kinky friends, they let you be yourself without having to censor your words. Makes it nice. I will have a chance soon to do that, I will be having a kinky roomate and that is a good thing.

Keep up the good work, i will be checking back often. It makes me feel less alone to know that there are others out here like myself. Take care

Stephanie :)

Eliane said...

Stephanie,
Welcome and thank you so much for the comments. As I've mentioned a few times in the posts, I've often struggled with feeling alone in this as well, but places like this have really helped me realise that I'm most definitely not!
Congratulations on the kinky roommate as well ;-)
Eliane

MacGirl said...

I would love to be in a situation where I can be myself. I used to live with someone who introduced me to the world of spanking and turned me from a shy ad quiet 20 year old into a confident and outgoing 21 year old who isn't afraid to talk about things. I no longer live with her and I know my new housemate would freak about things like this. It was nice when we could sit down in the evening and discuss anything but at the same time it became uncomfortable.
Maybe I could tun my new housemate, ohhhhhh, there's a thought?

MacGirl

Abel1234 said...

What a lovely post :-)

It is sooo lovely when you can relax completely with a kinky friend ;-)

Big hugs

Abel