Tuesday 2 September 2008

Learning to read

In common with lots of you out there, I sometimes have trouble with my reading skills. Like the other morning, when they nearly caused me to crash my car. In the UK we have a well known national driving school, called the British School of Motoring, aka BSM. So there I was, in my usual morning fug, when I drove past a car with BDSM.CO.UK emblazoned all over the side. Well, I was so shocked I nearly drove onto the pavement. Of course, within a few seconds, my spanko brain had switched off, and my actual brain had switched back on, and I realised that is was a BSM car. Shame really.

5 comments:

Paul said...

Eliane, do you think the pass rate might be higher if they were The BDSM school of driving. Wink!!!
Warm hugs,
Paul.

PK said...

Eliane,
Explain this turning off the spanko brain to me. I can't seem to find the switch. I bet you will still get a giggle when ever you see one of these cars!

Hugs,
PK

Anonymous said...

LOL Welcome to my world! I learned to drive with in one of those BDSM cars. Having it parked by my window twice a week nearly cause me to fall *out* of the window a few times.

grace said...

Oh my! That sounds like MY kind of driving school.

HUGS!
grace

Eliane said...

So Haron, enquiring minds want to know... exactly what happens at the BDSM school of motoring when you forget "Mirror Signal Manoeuvre" or complete a parking manoeuvre incorrectly. And did you pass your test first time? I didn't, but then I was obviously using the wrong driving school!
(Oh, and PK, setting the spanko switch to 'off' is getting harder and harder!)