Tuesday 23 September 2008

Lochgelly

Browsing on Wikipedia, as I am wont to do during those moments of boredom at work (i.e. often!), I ended up looking up Lochgelly, home of the oh-so-famous Lochgelly tawse. I was charmed to discover that Lochgelly is apparently next to the village of Lumphinnans. Now to me, that sounds like the after effect of a competent application of a Lochgelly: "Oh, I've got a bad case of the Lumphinnans on my bottom after that tawsing!"

Yeah, yeah, I know... I said I was bored, didn't I?!

4 comments:

Abel1234 said...

But thank goodness Mr John J Dick and the other saddlers *did* set up shop in Lochgelly, not the next village along.

"Go and fetch the Lumphinnan"?

"Do you like my new XH Lumphinnan"

"Hold out your hands: you're getting six with the Lumphinnan"

Nah, doesn't work, does it?

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Now, why didn't you tell us you had a blog!

Eliane said...

I disagree Abel, I think a "Lumphinnan" sounds much nicer than a "Lochgelly", less terrifying by half!

Kate... does "I forgot" work as an excuse?!

George said...

Thanks for letting me know about your blog Eliane. I think, on reflection, that your request for there to be no consequences prior to letting me know that you are blogging about 'us' was sly, at best, and deceitful at worse.

You've accepted that you need to be brought into account. You've accepted that, whilst you enjoy aspects of being spanked, you'll be faced with needing to submit. Whilst you are relatively new to this world you have accepted that I will have an element of control over your day-to-day life. Your choice to hide this blog has contradicted the promise to be honest with me. I hoped I'd provided you with an environment where you were encouraged and comfortable with sharing this aspect of your life with me.

I suggest you think of how you can repair this.