Friday 14 August 2009

1362

Reason why I could never be a top, number one thousand three hundred and sixty two...

Two days in a row of very good theatre, one show featuring mentions of riding crops and random cane wielding, the other featuring a character who seemed to have misplaced her skirt, but that's by the by. The point of this short, and frankly mostly pointless post, is to comment on the fact that when you go to see very good theatre, you clap. Lots. Hard.

Lots of hard clapping makes my hands hurt. Lots. So, to add to the other 1361 reasons why I could never be a top, we have 1362: my hands are really wimpy and it would hurt too much to spank someone. The realisation that spanking someone by hand must hurt also gives me a sneaking admiration for tops. But don't tell any of them I said that.

8 comments:

Paul said...

Eliane, that has happened to me, but it has never stopped me.
That's because a lady's bottom is a lot softer than either of my hands.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

EmmaJane said...

Admiration for tops? Down with that sort of thing!

Dom Tom said...

That's what paddles are for!

Master Retep said...

Now come on EJ, where would girls like you be without available, attentive and, lets be honest, admirable, tops.

Eliane said...

Now, now, Master Retep, I said sneaking admiration, not adoration-fest ;-) Let's reign ourselves in here.

Julie said...

According to my generous Master, most tops have calloused and thickened palms from spanking. So, no admiration from me, I fear. :P At least for the experienced tops - the beginners may be a wee bit different story.

Abel1234 said...

The character who'd misplaced her skirt was very spankable, though.

I mean... she would have been spankable... had she been older!

Haron said...

Implements, my lovely. And a wrist flick. :)