Saturday 15 August 2009

Nimhneach - Before!

I'm writing this instead of doing what I should be doing, which is finishing packing to get ready to go to Ireland and see EmmaJane and go to Nimhneach. In all fairness, I'm half packed, but unless I want to spend my weekend wandering around Dublin in an unfeasibly short tartan skirt, I ought to put some other clothes in my bag as well!
I'm rather excited about my trip. I've not seen EJ for two months, so even if we were sitting inside the whole weekend doing absolutely nothing, it would be lovely, but the fact that I get to meet the lovely and supportive Lollipop, plus lots of Irish kinksters, is a rather yummy added bonus.
Of course, there is the big question in my mind. Will I play? To be honest, I really don't know.
I'm really not sure where my head is, and even if it is getting back to normal, I tend to find spanking in clubs hurts more anyway. Rebecca thinks that this is because clubs tend to be quite hot, and therefore you're slightly clammy and it all stings a bit more than normal. She's probably right as well. As for where my head is, well, I'm no longer cringing in fear at the thought of anything implement related, but I'm not yet anywhere near standing up and shouting "Oh yes, me please!" On the other hand, I did have two very hot spanking related dreams last night. I think I woke up both times before the actual spanking, but I'd certainly been turned on by the anticipation. That's a good thing, right? Hopefully my conscious will catch up with my subconscious sometime soon!

5 comments:

Paul said...

Eliane, have fun, I'm sure that it will be wonderful.
Warn hugs,
Paul.

Dom Tom said...

I wonder if spankings in clubs hurt more because of the setting--its seems to me when I am in bed with my wife the intimacy level might psychologically effect her perceived pain level. Not that I have ever taken her that far anyway, but usually when she is in the mood I can spank her firmly, if she is not she will whimper.

Julie said...

I'm positive that you will be getting your kink on. :-) Enjoy yourself, and take a moment to remember the poor kinksters like me who haven't got the opportunity to a wonderful event like Nimhneach, please?

Graham said...

I think when you're feeling like you're not up for it, you need to contemplate poor unspanked me trapped in my kinkless post-soviet state. Kind of like when your parents would tell you to think of the starving Ethiopian children and eat your broccoli ; )

(Kidding, obviously - I hope you have a lovely time at Nimhneach, and don't worry! Spanking dreams are an excellent sign : )

Graham said...

Ha - Miss Jules, you took the words right out of my mouth! (Er... keyboard.)