Monday 24 August 2009

Thar She Blows

No, not like that! What I'm referring to is the explosion that's bound to happen in my vicinity at some point in the next few weeks. Work is stressful, outside work is stressful, and I can feel this little volcano building up inside me that may well be going to blow at some point. An interesting side effect is that my capacity for mischief seems to be growing by the minute. Most of it destined for Lowewood in a few weeks. Of course, I'm not going to reveal my plottings here. I have been informed by the man himself that "Mr S has eyes everywhere Jemima", so I will keep schtum for now, for the good of my health.
This need for mischief poses an interesting problem for me. As I wrote about in my post on Saturday, I understand the consequences of misbehaving at Lowewood. I will get whacked. End of story. That in itself is not the problem. The problem is that I'm still not quite sure where I stand with regards to spanking at the moment. I've lost that horrible fear I had for a couple of weeks, and I've even had a couple of cravings. The fact of the matter is though that the way things are panning out at the moment, I won't have been spanked, apart from some gentle play at Nimhneach, for weeks. I actually I have no idea what I will be able to take at Lowewood, but I'm fairly sure it won't be the equivalent of what I'm going to earn if I carry out all my little plots. I do have the option of behaving, and not getting into trouble, but I think I've reached the stage where I do just need to let off some steam, or else the volcano really will explode.

Gah. The dilemma. Let off steam, pay the price, maybe have trouble coping with paying the price, OR, not let off steam, and well, who knows. I'm going to a spa for a day next weekend. Maybe that will help relax me and there won't be so much steam!

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Let off steam, get into trouble then run away down the road as fast and you can and escape.
Well... that's the mature way to deal with it.

PS. Mr S has eyes everywhere, especially when certain people *cough* Beth *cough* send incriminating photographs of one innocently licking a face.