Tuesday 18 August 2009

Nimhneach - After

First of all, a public service announcement. For those of you who don't know, Nimhneach, I am informed by those who know better than me, is pronounced Niv-Knock. End of public service announcement.
So, I played at Nimhneach :-D I wasn't sure whether I was going to or not, and I didn't for the first three or so hours. Eventually though, I plucked up the courage (i.e. got EmmaJane to do the dirty work for me!) and asked Master Retep if he would play with me. And very lovely he was too. We'd spent an hour or so chatting to him and his lovely wife, and I also knew that he'd read my blog posts about my head being in a funny place, so I was happy that we would be careful with me.
I know one should never say this about a Dom, but he was very sweet to me ;-) He kept checking I was OK, and kept everything on the right side of "the line" between bearable with the odd sting added in and "the other side" where there is more pain than not.
I couldn't have coped with being on the "pain" side of the line and Master Retep did a very good job of giving me a lovely spanking with his strap and flogger. The effect was to remind me why I like being spanked in the first place, or at least one element of why I like it: the bending over and feeling that sensation. In fact, I probably got more spacey than I've ever been in a club before. I don't know whether it was because I was lying on a comfy couch, or whether the flogging took me there or what, but I was actually really rather floaty and spaced out when I stood up, which I hadn't expected at all. It was nice!
So thanks, Master Retep, for reminding me that despite my mini meltdown, I'm still a spanko at heart.

5 comments:

Master Retep said...

You were a lovely responsive partner. Knowing where you were coming from, I was flattered to be entrusted with such a fragile gift. I was left with no doubt that your kink is alive and well, buried behind a lot of other busy thoughts maybe, but still firing.

Keep up the TLC, and if you still have problems give O'Leary a few more quid and challenge the Irish to welcome you again.

Graham said...

Yay! So glad you enjoyed yourself. You will always have a truly perverse heart, never fear : )

But good lord, can you imagine Mr. S at Nimhneach? "What does Nimm-neetch mean, anyway?" "It's NIV-NOCK, sir!"

Pandora Blake said...

Very glad to hear you had fun! I don't think the kink ever goes away, but it takes energy; you have to have a lot of space and openness inside yourself, and it can be energising and healing, but you need a certain amount to start off with to make the investment. (Either that, or a VERY trusting romantic D/s relationship, but even that might be an unachievable ideal.) Sometimes stress can excite my kink, because I know it's a good short-term stress relief, but other times I'm so tense it's impossible for a scene to go right. And fatigue and exhaustion always complicate matters. Hang in there, look after yourself, and don't push yourself to do anything that isn't fun :) xx

EmmaJane said...

@Graham, would love to have you all over just to hear that alone ;-)

@Eliane, so glad you enjoyed yourself and that you had such a nice scene!

Caroline Grey said...

I missed seeing you very much! My stupid, stupid, stupid necessary job ruined everything. But I'm so glad you had a good time!!