Saturday 29 August 2009

Spa Naughtiness

I'm off to the spa today with friends. Kinky friends. Now, I like my spa, and I'd like to continue being a member, but there are multiple ways that one could get one's membership revoked. So these are the things I won't be doing*:

  • Using one of the particularly strong and well positioned jets in the jacuzzi to bring myself off.
  • Leaving someone on guard outside the steam room while I get spanked in there.
  • Sneaking into the boys sauna to do naughty things.
  • Singing rude songs with my friends in the girls changing rooms.
  • Being bent over the sun loungers for a spanking.
  • Sneaking off into the gardens for a switching.
  • Figuring out whether it's actually possible to remove ones bikini bottoms in the jacuzzi without being seen.
  • Breaking off a piece of bamboo cane and threatening to use it on my friends.

    What other activities do you reckon could get me ejected?

* I may be telling a slight lie here, with regard to at least one of these!

3 comments:

Spanky said...

This was a clever post and I enjoyed it. Have a good time!

Rebecca said...

Heehee you can get bikini bottoms off unseen ina jacuzzi (not that I'd know about that at all!)

Marie (Kate James) said...

I dunno, but I'd be lying about getting off from the jets, which are YOU lying about little miss?!