Monday 2 November 2009

Holiday Kink

There was not much kink at all on holiday, but I did have the odd moment... like when I realised the building I was staying in was "La Scuola", the schoolhouse. I have to say, very little about it would make you think of its former purpose, but it was pretty cool nevertheless.
It was an old medieval building, with lots of wooden beams. Like this one, which ran over the top of my bed:


I'm sure one could find something creative to do with that and some rope...

I also indulged in some, well actually far too much, shopping. I mostly managed to avoid the leather goods, but did not fare so well when it came to wood, when yet again some sort of idiotic demon took over and forced me to purchase this:


It's hard to get a sense of scale, but the damn thing must be a good 12 inches long, and made from olive wood, so is fairly heavy. I suspect it will hurt. A lot. I think I may just put it in the cooking utensils jar, and pretend that it was never intending for anything other than cooking.

Um, though if someone could tell me exactly what it should be used for in the kitchen, that would be great...

4 comments:

Dave The Rave said...

You could say the reason it is there since is a "meat tenderizer".

Since it does have holes, it could be a stirrer. And, yes, those holes will make it HURT!

Scarlett De Winter said...

Yeah, I think it's probably just a stirrer, or maybe a rice spoon? Hmm. Well anyway, it's lovely to have you back. You realise you're letting tops into your kitchen next weekend? HIDE IT!

Casey Morgan said...

Yes, lots of fun with rope from that beam, but I can't help thinking it's violating some major law of Feng Shui.

Abel1234 said...

>"if someone could tell me exactly what it should be used for in the kitchen, that would be great"

For punishing girls who've been drinking while they cook?